Results from nightly and weekly tests are online at https://cdash.qmcpack.org
This release provides a significant speed increase for many calculations. A C++11 compiler is now required. It is a recommended update.
Phosphorene is a two dimensional material whose direct semiconducting band-gap, high carrier mobility and sensitivity to strain make it promising for applications.
This is a bugfix release and recommended update.
- Added numerical tolerance to check of jastrow cutoff and Wigner Seitz radius.
- CMake correctly configures when MPI is not present.
- Improved support for test coverage measurements.
- Added unit tests for some estimators.
- IPython compatible exit handling (from Duy Le)
This release incorporates an improved DMC equilibration scheme, numerous bugfixes, small improvements, and significantly improved testing. It is a recommended update.